Urgent help Please

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:57:08 -0700

Hi All,
     I have very strange problem with ISA. I have published webserver behind
ISA and I see some anonymous connection initiated in my current sessions
in server from a valid IP. Now, when that anonymous connection exists then
my Internal clients(Secure Nat and Web Proxy) are unable to access the
Internet and
get host not found error message. The moment I manually disconnect this
valid user from current session my internal clients are able to access the
Internet. Later
when I check the ISA logs I get some c:\winnt\system32 get 12202 kind of
messages from that valid IP. I understand 12202 message is ISA is
disallowing him.
Please advice as what can be done for the valid user to block to establish a
connection to my server as my internal clients will  not be able to access
the Internet.

Thanks in advance.

Vinay.