RE: Upgrade from Proxy?

  • From: "Gamlem, Noralf" <Noralf.Gamlem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:52:07 +0100

Last autumn Microsoft changed their licensing policy and now there are
(almost) no upgrades available. And from this summer Upgrade advantage is
also out of question and we're left with SA (Software Assurance). Otherwise
we have to buy completely new licenses at full price... :-(

Perhaps a bit off topic, but...

-Noralf-