[isalist] Re: Unsupported Header

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:06:39 -0700

The only way you'll know  is to get a simultaneous capture at both ends
of the ISA.

Since the ISA logs also tell you what the URL was, you have a starting
point to work from.

NetMon 3 can get a multi-network capture in a single application
instance.

1.    Go to http://connect.microsoft.com
<https://mail.microsoft.com/OWA/redir.aspx?URL=http%3a%2f%2fconnect.micr
osoft.com>

2.    Sign in with your passport account

3.    Choose "Available Connections" on the left

4.    Choose "Apply" for Network Monitor 3.0 (once you've finished with
the application, the selection appears in your "My Participation" page)

5.    Go to the Downloads page (On the left side), and select the
appropriate build 32 or 64 bit build.

Please use the Connects site Feedback option for bugs and feature
requests

Please use the Connects site Newsgroups for and support.