Unable to get to a published web address

  • From: "Jens Harsem" <jharsem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:21:28 -0700

Hei,
I am trying to publish a second web site on via ISA Server. The first uses
/exchange and is OWA. This works well. The second now uses /Centra and
does not work too well. I get a general "This page cannot be displayed"
and "403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource
Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server". I do not believe that this can
be socket pooling, as this would mean that my OWA would not work either.
Has someone experienced this before? At the moment I have got an Exchange
Server as well as OWA on that same exchange server published. Both are
working well. Now I only have issues with this other web site.
Any comments would be appreciated.