RE: Two good articles

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 20:33:35 -0500

Hi David,

Very good stuff. If you check out my article on creating ISA Server gateway to
gateway connections with one side being a DC, you'll find the details on the AD
and DDNS stuff buried in that article. Some of the best info I put on the site,
which makes me think I need to put it in a separate article :)

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder