Traffic denied between internal and local host

  • From: "Watts, Jeb" <Jwatts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:12:19 -0500

I have a rule set up to allow all outbound traffic FROM internal and
local host TO internal and local host for all users. I have a Palm unit
attached to a workstation that communicates to a server on the internet.
The traffic is being denied from the workstation to the ISA server. The
status is 0xc0040014. The application protocol shows "unidientified IP
traffic". According to the old ISA 2000 logs the protocol is http and
the transport is TCP. Any ideas why this traffic is being denied?
Thanks!

Jeb