RE: Terminal Services over the internet

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:47:54 +0100

Hi John,

I don't think encryption is the main issue here. It's my believe that the
authentication part is the most important issue. I recommend always to use
very strong user authentication, preferable SmartCard or hardware token. If
that's isn't possible to integrate directly in Terminal Services, use a VPN
connection with strong user authentication and do Terminal Services within
the tunnel.

Regards,
Stefaan