RE: Terminal Services on ISA Cache only

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:42:20 -0600

Hi Chris,

Help me out here. How is the ISA Server in the way of Terminal Services
connections if its a unihomed caching only Web Proxy? Its not in the
path, so it shouldn't even be in the loop. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond: http://tinyurl.com/1jq1 <http://tinyurl.com/1jq1>