RE: Terminal Server Security in internet

  • From: shonorio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:27:37 -0300

Jay,

Are you have information about this bute force attack ? I'd like more
information about this !!

Solli

De:   "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx> em 24/05/2002 13:34 MST

Favor Responder a "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Para:        "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Assunto:  [isalist] RE: Terminal Server Security in internet

http://www.ISAserver.org

There is a brute force attack out there for Terminal Server
Best way to ensure security is to VPN into your network then use Terminal
Server

Tamanho do  Documento: 2,69 Kbytes            Limite = 1200 Kbytes