Re: Terminal Server Name Resolution

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:19:29 -0700

Terminal Server Name ResolutionThe external client has to be able to resolve
whatever name you enter in the "server" field to an ISA external IP so that it
can be routed to the proper TS server behind it.
You also have to have a TS publishing rule to the server you're trying to
connect to.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/