RE: Symantec antivirus?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:43:54 -0600

Hi Han,

Why not use MailSecurity? That is the upgrade from MailEssentials and
it's a very powerful spam whacking and antivirus solution. Combined with
the new Mail Essentials, it's the ideal gateway. I swear by it and never
at it :-) Well, I do wish they had a whitelist feature, that would make
it perfect!

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder