RE: Symantec Web Security 2.0

  • From: "Sullivan, Neil (CALBRIS)" <Neil.Sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:34:37 +1100

We have SWS on the ISA box.
Just point the ISA to route to an upstream proxy, which should be the SWS IP
and port 8002.

Our SWS is only in AV mode, if you want to use content filtering etc then I
think you will have to set SWS into "guest" mode.
BTW, have seen a few strange problems with ftp through SWS, connection timeouts
while SWS downloads the file and decides if it's safe etc..

cheers
Neil