RE: Stabilish VPN under ISA and share this.

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 17:14:10 -0500

Hi Rafael,

It sounds like you want to get the benefits from a site to site VPN
connection, without creating a site to site link. Not sure how you would
do this, although I'm not saying it isn't possible. Routing issues might
be a problem.

De: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx] Enviada em:
quarta-feira, 5 de maio de 2004 17:21
Para: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Rafael,

I'm trying to understand the situation. Is it that two users are using
different account names are using PPTP to access the remote server and
it doesn't allow the second connection? Or is it that they are using the
same account name and it won't let the second one in?

Or, is the VPN server the ISA firewall and two users can't call in to
it?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder