RE: Some question on ISA Server funtionality

  • From: radien@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:58:09 -0600

Good information, Thx Tom

  So it seems I was right, isn't it. But u did not told about order of
applying the rules in IP Packet Filter section.

  And, at last I seems ISA Server is not a good choice for advanced policy
routing and perfect NAPT & NAT and also filtering. ISA Server is an
integrated Product for different level of filtering and routing. Good
effort, but has way to progress. But 2004 version seems really nice job.

  It's integration makes it confusing for me, at least as a newbie. I'm
very familiar w/ Netfilter/IPtables Architecture. It's great, ther is no
confusing problem w/ iptables.

  But I should appreciate MS guyz for ISA Server 2004, very improved.

Regards
Radien