ShareDoc Legal document submissions through ISA.

  • From: "Bill" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:43:33 -0700

I need help from someone familiar with ShareDoc Legal and the Datacert
supported site used for document submissions. I am having problems
successfully sending attachments to ShareDoc/Datacert web based submission
site.

Suggestions from their "Firewall Requirements" FAQ says to enable port 80
and 443 for destination IP addresses xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.  I believe this is
done.  But I am not sure what the following concerns, "Ensure that
javascript and vbscript are able to pass through the firewall". Where is
this lever?  This communication uses a registered certificate in place on
the client PC.  Error says that attachment is "not found" and the ePacket
Manager shows file as "Awaiting Delivery".

Thanks for any help.