Re: Sequoia Online Store

  • From: "Angelwitch" <Angelwitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:02:24 -0700

I have successfully connected to Sequoia and the major problem was that
Sequoia neglected to tell me the other two ports to connect to. Thank you
for your help and now several of our other college programs are behind the
firewall.

Well we now have all of our servers behind the firewall (that was another
nightmare) Lyris was a pain in the neck but our programmer figured that
one out.

Thanks for your help

Ps. If anyone needs help with any college type programs let me know I now
have the confidence to walk anyone thru it.

AngelWitch