Re: Securing the ADSL

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:07:53 -0800

Hi Eran,

    Actually, VPN for ADSL is not all that common (though European DSL
providers seem to prefer it).
It seems that this scenario was not validated for ISA during the initial
release phase, but was added in SP1.
As soon as the SMTP issues in SP1 are ironed out, VPN filtering will be
available in the freshly-released SP.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/