Secure Publishing beginner questions

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:04:22 +0200

First, I found an answer to my first question (it is only possible with
server publishing)...

To the second point: in the meatime I found an article (
<http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q281/1/06.ASP>
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q281/1/06.ASP) explaining
that the certificate should be imported under service account (and selecting
"Microsoft Web Proxy Service")... Anyway, same error occurs even after
restarting the server ;-((

Does nobody has a comment on this one??

Greets
Christian