Scripting users into a User Group

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:31:48 -0800

Hey- I've looked at the Ninja's ISAtools.org site, but didn't see what I was looking for... Where can I get an advanced scripting resource for ISA Server 2004? Initially, I just want to be able to add Active Directory users into a particular ISA User Group via a script, but now that I'm getting really heavy into my SQL log analysis stuff, I'd like to be able to fully automate some things, like automatically adding users to my "Denied, Little Beotch!" access rule (via group membership) when they visit sex sites while on the clock.

-----
"I may disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your
right to say it."