SSL Bridging

  • From: "Scott" <scott.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:25:01 -0600

Hi all,

We have a Windows 2000 domain called for example XYZ.com  Recently
executive wants all websites, email and webmail to reflect our new name of
ABC.com without changing our Windows 2000 AD to ABC.com

I have all working except webmail.  We are running Exchange 2000 with OWA
(SSL).  I have a new SSL certificate for the new site name, but when I
edit the SSL listener for "Incoming Web Requests" on our ISA Server I get
the "500 Internal Server Error - target principle name is incorrect"
error.