RE: ! SP2 Released for ISA 2004 SE & EE !

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:18:40 -0800

I have bitten the bullet and have it installed on production server. On
first attempt it went through stopping msfirewall service and after 15
minutes trying to stop nothing happened so I pressed cancel and roll
back action was done. Then I restarted the server and stopped ISA server
control service manually which automatically stops msfirewall and
routing and remote access and attempted to install again. It went fine
and asked me to reboot again. So far nothing bad in eventvwr
I will post if I see something bad going on. We have surfcontrol too