Re: SNAT clients didn't work except web

  • From: "jack" <fariborz26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:00:16 -0600

I read your article "Configuring ISA Server Interface Settings".
Thank you man, I set my WINS server address in the WINS tab of TCP/IP
settings of my NIC. of course my ISA is in PDC and aslo DNS and WINS
server too. but today I see everythings work except ftp in workstations
and ping in win98 workstations. ping can resolve name but couldn't return
result. I did all your advice for SecureNAT clients.
how can I solve this one? thank you very much for your time and
friendship.