RE: SETI

  • From: Paul Berg <frogman1370@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:15:28 -0700 (PDT)

 Paul,
  Since you got it through on the firewall side, do you happen to have the
definition of the ports handy?   Thanks for the replies and help
  Paul Nuernberger <pen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.ISAserver.org

Yup - noticed the difference about 5 seconds after hitting send - busy day,
short on brain cells !!