Re: Routing an IP

  • From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:52:58 -0800

Yes, I just did not want to have to get another FQDN but I understand what
you mean. I decided to do some testing differently and I changed the app to
use all internal IPs so that it is now ?facing? the LAN. What I found is
that it still did not work on Port 80 because ISA was switching it to use
HTTP because of the port 80 usage. I switched the port from 80 to port 25
and the app ran just fine. How can I get ISA to not force the use of HTTP
when port 80 is used for the app? I know it is ISA because I can run the app
from a machine in the DMZ while it is on port 80 but not from the LAN. I
have created a port 80 protocol definition for the app but I am not really
sure how I would enforce its use.

Steve