Reinstalling W2K

  • From: "Kenneth Schild" <kschild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:15:46 -0700

Tom Shinder

After reading your article INSTALLING ISA SERVER ON A DOMAIN CONTROLLER.
And reading your book, ISA SERVER 2000 my question is it sounds like its
almost better for my to reinstall W2K and ISA over again to make DNS
server quit having problems. Is that true?

I have a multi homed system and I need to reinstall the full version of
ISA because I?m just using the 120 day trial version. I have W2K server
and I need to purchase ISA. Would I be better off purchasing SBS instead?

Ken Schild