Re: [Re: ISA and two external connections]

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 06:40:59 -0800

No problem, Mircea,

    1. depends on the rules you want to apply; if you're using domain
accounts for rule limitations, then yes; they should be in the same domain.
    2. not without special software (NLB, StoneSoft) or hardware (Foundry,
Cisco); ISA only "load balances" via CARP.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!