RRAS/RIP on isa

  • From: "Brad Benz" <bbenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:29:15 -0700

This is more of an IP routing scenario that directly involves ISA, so I
don't think it's OT...

I have ISA running in our network as the default gateway for our primary
LAN. All has been working for 2 years.

I've recently added a Cisco VPN concentrator to our network to connect
our remote offices (13 of them) via hardware VPN. In order to route
traffic FROM any location TO any location, the ISA box must have the
routes. Without a routing protocol, this must be static (ugh!)

My question is this; is it possible/recommended to configure RRAS on ISA
simply for the purpose of INTERNAL route distribution via RIP?

Any thoughts here?

Brad