RE: RRAS and vpn

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:08:20 -0500

Hi Greg,

You can do it, but you'll have to use packet filtering instead of
publishing rules. You can only publish TCP and UDP protocols, and PPTP
requires GRE. You can't publish L2TP/IPSec because the NAT breaks the
IPSec component, so you have to use packet filtering "publishing" for
that too.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder