RE: RFI - RSA Server

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:35:10 -0500

Hi Steve,

I almost got to evaluate them. Had a contact and everything and then
they just dropped me. I've been trying to demo RSA now to write a series
of article on ISA and RSA for the last three years, but have never been
able to get a demo :(

http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls