Re: RES: NAV for Gateways 2.5

  • From: "Shane Mullins" <tsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:11:58 -0400

Thanks Alex and Stacy,

    We run the NAVGW on a 2000 box with ISA installed.  The mail server is an
NT4 box.  We plan on publishing the mail server behind the ISA box and need to
redirect incoming and outgoing messages to the ISA/NAVGW box and then the ISA
box needs to route the messages to the internal mail server.  How should my DNS
be configured?  I am leaving for the day to pick up my baby.  And will check
with you later.

Thanks very much,
Shane