Re: RES: ISA and SUS

  • From: "Stefano Peduzzi" <stefano.peduzzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:27:28 +0100

Hi,
From what I've read there are big problems (ie you can't!) run IIS  on the
internal NIC on port 80 (you get an authentication error). I had the same
problem... but with no luck: SUS can't be published on a port different than
80. I concluded that you can't use SUS and ISA on the same box... at list M$,
with SUS SP1, gave the opportunity to run it on a DC (if you are running SBS
you still are in problems, but at least with BackOffice Server it is ok!!1).

Ciao,
Stefano Peduzzi