Re: RES: Firewall Client blocking network

  • From: "Victor Sulea" <victor.sulea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:37:11 -0700

 Checked protocol rules -> same as before with no apparently problem. ISA
server is not on a domain controller it is an independent machine. I tried
even with a allow all protocol to any request rule and nothing. All
computers are on the same subnet. Checked the LAT -> OK. DHCP has plenty
addresses to give. Ping to outside allowed. Could it be a problem the fact
that we have a supernet DHCP 192.168.1.x - 192.168.3.x (shouldn't be - the
ISA and most of the computers with problems were in 192.168.2.x)

List Archives:
Exchange Server Resource Site: