Re: RE : Re: how to block urls

  • From: "Work" <wit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:57:59 -0500

But the word documents, excel spreadsheets, as well as the content of these
emails were created by users, who might own the intellectual rights.  The file
in question was created by the scanning software, not by Raji.

I don't know the law, and I don't know the software in question.  But, I can't
agree with your argument.