RE: Quick Question on OWA setup...DSL

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:36:58 -0500

Hi Marvin,

If you're using DDNS (TZO etc) the public address on the DSL NAT device
will accept the incoming requests for the OWA site and will forward them
to the ISA firewall's Incoming Web Requests Listener. So, the Web
Publishing Rule just needs to be configured to accept incoming
connection requests for the FQDN the remote users use to access the
site.

Do you think we need an article on ISAserver.org or in the book on how
to do this? Is this a common scenario? (I guess I answered my own
question, since both you and I use this type of setup :-))

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7