RE: Publishing printers

  • From: "Darryl Janetzki" <darrylj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:27:45 +1000

Thanks, that looks quite easy. Now for the hard part... Any suggestions
on configuring the printer at the branch office that has an ADSL
Internet connection. They will have a dynamic IP and some offices may
have more than one printer. (Currently, the printers are attached to the
PC and client printing via CITRIX  is being used.) We are moving a
database application to a .NET application and the current client
printing over the internet may not be suitable.

Any suggestions on Print server/managers or publishing a NAT printer
behind an ADSL router at the branch office would be appreciated. One
last thing... these offices have no IT support staff. So... the solution
has to be a "no brainer" .... easily configured via a remote desktop
connection or via telephone support.

Thanks in advance for any solutions for defining a remote NAT printer

Darryl Janetzki

0418532781