[isalist] Publishing a SharePoint site on ISA 2006

  • From: "Rob Moore" <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:17:53 -0400

Is there a tutorial for publishing a SharePoint site through ISA 2006,
either at the Isaserver.org site or at the MS site? I've been looking
around but haven't found one.

The problem I'm experiencing is this: The site is accessible. We do not
have an SSL certificate. When we get to pages that require
authentication, we get an error that says: Error Code: 403 Forbidden.
The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact
the server administrator. (12202)

Hmmm, now that I look at that, the error is different than it was
before. Before it gave me an error about authentication. I guess in my
messing about with the rule and the listener, I've changed something. In
any case, we can't get into pages that require authentication.

I've tried configuring the listener and the rule in various ways without
luck so far.

Using ISA 2006 Standard.

Rob Moore
Network Manager