Published Web site fails for some clients

  • From: "Bob Cheeseman" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:18:50 -0500

We have a setup where we publish a website from behind ISA.
The websites rely heavily on active server pages. Since we
put the web server behind ISA, some clients are receiving
partial pages returned when they post a form. This never
occurred prior.
The interesting thing is the page (not all pages) returned
suddenly starts spitting out malformed html code rather than
the formatted page i.e.: (<fontface='arial' siz) then quits.
No error message on the page.
Not only that, the end of the page is not always in the same
place although close, and twice, the whole page was
returned.

We have been unable to duplicate the error on any of our
computers either behind another isa, or straight out to the
internet. Only by visiting one of the clients where we able
to see this error firsthand. Both clients with the error are
behind another firewall which I have not as yet learned the
details of.

Any thoughts on what direction I should look to resolve
this?

Thanx

Bob Cheeseman