[isalist] Re: Proxy problems

  • From: "Glenn P. JOHNSTON" <glenn.johnston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:38:02 +1000

Ok, I know what the first question the customer is going to ask, can
they be cascaded ? combining 3 lines in 2 steps ?

I suppose they can, but are there any draw backs that jump to mind ?

________________________________

                From:  Glenn P. JOHNSTON
                        *       Date:  7/17/2006 4:42:49 PM
                        *       Server:  njisa17.interlink-intranet.net
                        *       Source:  proxy

                        If I ping the website, its  resolving fine to
12.32.x.x but the error is showing another IP.

                        If from my proxy server  (njisa17) I ping the
website, the address returned it is also correct.

                        So, where is ISA keeping that  wrong IP?????

                        Thanks for all your  answers.

                        Regards

                        Diego  R. Pietruszka

                        MIS - Assistant  Manager

                        MSC (USA)  - Interlink Transport Technologies