Proxy Cache and IE 6 poltergeist

  • From: "Kevin S. Malinowski" <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:58:01 -0600

Intermittently on my network, certain machines will be unable to open a link
that opens in a new browser window. If I turn the proxy settings off, the
browser responds properly. When the proxy settings are re-enabled the new
browser window fails to open again. It just hangs as an open empty white screen.

I can manually open a new browser window, it will work just fine. It only
occurs on when a link attempts to open a new window. Also it isn't consistent
throughout the network only on select machines, both Windows XP with IE 6 and
W2K Pro with IE 6.

Any thoughts.

Kevin