Problems with Persistent HTTP 1.1 Connections through Microsoft ISA

  • From: "Amit Bhasin" <abhasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:53:11 +0530

Hi All,

Does Microsoft ISA support persistent HTTP 1.1 connections? I have been
searching about this on the web but could not find any relevant information.
My HTTP client is trying to send  multiple requests to a server through the
MicrosoftISA proxy using a single HTTP 1.1 Connection. But before the client
sends all requests the or receives all replies from the server the connection
gets broken. I have not observed this behaviour with other Proxy servers.
Any information on this would be really helpful.

Thanks
AmitB