Problem with VPN connections just dropping

  • From: "Vince Visone" <vvisone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:41:06 -0500

Hi All,

I am having a problem with VPN connections from my remote offices to our
corporate office.  I setup VPN connection just like it is outlined at
www.isaserver.org.  The VPN connects work great for 2 to 3 days then out of the
blue the users complain that they can't access any for there applications.
When I look in routing and remote access under routing interfaces the
connection state in connected.  I can't ping the office but I can ping the
Internet IP address of the DSL router.  I manual disconnect the Demand Dial
Interface wait 5 minutes and manual connect.  Then it works for another 2 days
or so.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Please help!!!

Thanks

Vince Visone
A&R Distribution
Network Manager