Problem with Firewall client when booting

  • From: "Thierry Levesque" <thierry.levesque@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:24:39 +0200

Hi,

I have just installed Microsoft Firewall client on a Win 2k host. This
host is expected to dialog with a ISA server Firewall on the same lan.
When booting the host, isass.exe detects a system error. It prevents me
from logging and the host loops on re-booting.
I can only boot when I disconnect the LAN cable on my host.
Have I missed something in the installation/configuration?

By the way, does Firewall client has been thought for accessing remote
Isa server Firewall  or is it just thought for a local Firewall. Is
there a way to encrypt data between the Firewall client and the Isa
Firewall ?
Thank you very much for your help

 Thierry