Problem publishing port

  • From: Marvin Cummings <MarvinC@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISA Admin <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:42:53 -0400

I'm having trouble configuring ISA to map port 26 to my Exchange
server. What I've done is added port 26 to the exchange default SMTP
virtual server protocol and now want to configure the ISA server to
open port 26 and map it to this exchange server. This I'm oping will
allow inbound email.
What I've done is
navigate to the properties of my published exchange smtp rule
clicked the traffic tab where SMTP server is selected
clicked ports and selected the Send requests to this port on the
published server: 26.

I've tried to send messages in externally and waited but nothing is
coming thru. Could I be doing this wrong?

Port routing 101...SOS and I'm not seeing strait right now so any