Re: PcAnywhere 10

  • From: Dar Scott <dsc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:07:18 -0700

At 10:31 PM +0100 1/6/02, Bemen wrote:
I have read the article how to set up ISA to allow PcAnywhere 10 and it is working perfectly as long as I don't restart the server. After restart PcAnywhere gives me this error: Cannot attach to specifeid device. Then I go, disable all of the publishing rules and packet filters and voila, I can run PcAnywhere again. Then I enable all the stuff again and it is working fine..... until I do my next restart... :-) Anyone has ever experienced this? Any ideas?

I don't know this problem, but here are some questions to help us all think about it...

Are you sure it is the disabling and re-enabling and not the delay in time?

Are you limiting the host connection to a particular interface?

Do you have options on like these: host calls, host calls back, host confirms connection?

Are you using special services in authentication?

Dar Scott