RE: PPPoE Dialer automation

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:42:28 -0600

Hi Tiago,

I've been wondering the same thing. I think if you want to create a
gateway to gateway VPN link to connect networks, you're going to have to
bag the bogus PPPoE stuff and get a real DSL connection. I don't see any
way to get RRAS to recognise the PPPoE interface as a modem interface
that can be used by a demand dial interface.

If you come up with a answer, I'd like to know it too!

Thanks!
Tom
Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder