RE: PIX 515e and ISA 2000 (I know, I know)[Scanned]

  • From: "Rascher William" <wrascher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:29:23 -0600

Is there another place I might be able to view;
http://spaces.msn.com/drisa/blog/cns!BC3213176E0489FD!392.entry

I've been following this thread and I'm unable to view the potential
solution.  The reason? I have blocked "spaces" since this is a k-12
district. I would view this at home but I've just finish (almost)
building a house and I've yet to setup my computers.  No biggie, just
curious...

William