Outlook Express Problem!Please Help Me!

  • From: Srinivasan Sangameswaran <srini_kkdi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:51:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello!

Here is the error I received: "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the
connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems,
or a long period of inactivity. Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x800CCC0F".

I've configured TrendMicro Anti officescan  for email scanning. If I am
accessing the the internet (not through ISA Server),I am able to receive mails
through outlook express.

Please help me.

Thanks,

srini.