Oracle Loading problem

  • From: "GEORGES KHOUEIRY" <georges_khoueiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:59:33 +0000

Dear Sir

I need your urgent support regarding the following:

I have an internal VPN on an internal Interface ( network Card)
exteranal interface :62.84.84.X
Internal interface :172.26.30.X
subnet :255.255.0.0

Internal VPN : 172.26.30.X the IP 721.26.30.1 is routed on the router so we can access our external VPN in brazil and in USA

I am facing an internal Problem in the internal network: i mean an oracle client 172.26.30.50 wich is communicating with 172.26.30.3 wich is an Internal Server :  well this client can access and work on the oracle server but some application doesn't work such as loading :::::
when i Remove the isa Fierwall it works normally?????
what should i do ????
Knowing that before we were using ms proxy 2.0 and everything was normal ?????
when i installed isa server and fierwall this service on oracle internally stop AND IF I REMOVE THE FIERWALL IT GOES BACK WORKING NORMALLY

THANK YOU

GEORGES KHOUEIRY
IT CONSULTANT
STARFONE