One way satellite, DVB card based downlink service

  • From: "cutegurl985" <cutegurl985@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:18:12 -0600

I have a  network of 11 Pcs and presently running ISA server on dialup
line. I want to go for "One way satellite, DVB card based downlink
service" but I do  not know how to configure my ISA server computer as
there will be two different routes - one for uplink the same dialup and
the other for downlink through DVB card. I have no publishing servers.
Users just access internet for web browsing and instant messenging.
Please help me solve this problem.
Thank you very much in advance