OWA publishing problems

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvin.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:25:51 -0400

There's something screwy going on because I've tried to post to this
list 3 times now. Here's the 4th time.

Web pub rule:

Destinations:

  Selected destination set: OWA

  Destinations:

    mail.nusolutions.biz   /exchweb*

    mail.nusolutions.biz   /public*

    mail.nusolutions.biz   /exchange

Actions Tab:

  Redirect the request to this internal web server: IP of exchange
server

  Checked: Send original host header to the publishing...

  Checked: Allow delegation of basic authentic credentials.

Bridging Tab:

  Selected: HTTP requests

  Selected: SSL requests ...

  Checked: Require secure channel SSL for published site

  Checked: Require 128-bit encryption

Applies To Tab: Any request

Ok. I'm almost certain the problem is with the redirect entry on the
Actions tab because mail.nusolutions.biz isn't resolving to anything.
The internal NetBIOS name of the mail server resolves fine. If I already
have a spli-DNS setup in place how do I resolve this?

Thanks